Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pleasure in Pain

I don't understand how anyone could get off on the pain they cause someone else. Facebook has turned into a dirty trap for bashing others and people love it. I have not only had a Facebook page made about in the past but I have seen it happen countless times to others, or people passing around some juicy gossip or slandering someones' name all over face book- simply thinking it to be funny. I don't get it. How can anyone be okay with purposely hurting others? How would they feel if someone ever did such a thing to them?

All I know is that it's hateful and far from funny and I don't want to associate myself with anyone who could be so mean.... even people you never suspect to do such a thing think its funny to ruin someones' name. This is yet another reason I wish I could get rid of my FB boredom addiction and just delete it. This is yet another reason I stay to myself... You can't trust anyone anymore- especially not if they are associated with the military. I just don't get it. And even though this isn't about me, for it to happen to anyone hurts me because I've been in that situation before. It's not fun- it hurts! From now on, when I see such things- Delete is what is going to happen to each and every single person involved!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I totally agree! I'm about to ax mine too. I have too much other stuff I should be doing.

Anonymous said...

COuldn't you report it? I saw some pictures in this album called "the fags of facebook" and i reported it. That stuff isn't even right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...