Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 7: 31 Day Photo Challenge

Day 7: A Picture of your most treasured item.
Day 7: Picture of your most treasured Item

Well I thought a while about this one and honestly I do not have a single thing I truly treasure material wise... Nothing that would devastate me if I lost....

My most treasure 'item" is not an item at all but the love from my husband and daughter. Robert has been my best friend for over 3 years. He and I have gone through so much together and he truly saved me. I was on a road to self-destruction- I had nothing. Then he came along and everything I had every hoped for or dreamt about all fell into my lap. We have survived so much and he almost died but saw me and came back home alive to me. We've never had a half ass love. It's been to the core since Day 1. I could never be who I am now without him. He's my reason. My reason for everything.

My daughter changed my whole world in 2008. I never expected to be so good at being a mom or giving my all to something the way I have with her. If anything EVER happened to her, I'd probably never smile again. She's the reason I wake up every morning and go to bed with a smile on my face every night. Even when life has been hard, I always knew I could look at her and the whole place would seem right. She's the light of my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...