So what does that leave me to do, ALGEBRA! Might I add that it's seriously kick my ARSE! No really, I mean it. I am that person who sees math and instantly falls into a trance- it's like Japanese for me. Give me anything dealing with Psychology and why people do what they do, give me any type of book to read- but please keep your numbers FAR FAR FAR away from me. As of now I have a B+ but we're only in the 3rd week. I really am trying so very hard to not get anything less than a B but man this class is ridiculous...
I also have to say that it doesn't help that our professor is a snob- YES ONE OF THOSE!! She has a doctorate- and I say Congrats to her on that- I have heard about how absolutely hard that can be. However, I don't really think that gives her the right to be rude. Our first day in class a classmate the mistake of calling her Mrs. Parks and this was her exact statement to the class "I will be called nothing but DR- you all clearly have not earned such a degree so you could never understand. If you fail to call me DR, I will see about having you dropped from class!"
Can we say B*TCH?! I was like seriously?! Ugh I can tell it's gonna be another loooong 6 weeks. YIKES!
3 comments:
Yikes, what a doucher!! Dr. Doucher!
Hope Caylee starts feeling better!!
Geeze!! Crazy "Dr." ;) good luck with class! Math sucks!
WOOOOW. Thats a lot of stress and what a jerk DR.
Post a Comment