Thursday, March 24, 2011

WHAT's Your Song Linkup 3- KISS ME OR NOT

It's that time again head on over to Goodnight Moon to tell us what your song of the week is =]

So I listen to EVERY kind of music out there but lately this song has been stuck in my head! It's so catchy and sweet and I love the fact they are actually a married couple =] Listen and let me know if you sing it in your head all day too lol




8 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I do love me some country music. I play it every morning as I get the kids ready for school in the morning. I do love this song!!!!! Any song that talks about kissing is a good song in my book!

Thanks for linking up again this week!!!!

Jen said...

This song reminds me of me and my boyfriend :) we were just soo shy. But (hands down) I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC & THIS SONG ^_^

Tasha said...

I like this song! I agree, anything about kissing is good :)

Amanda said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

all I had to do was read the title and this song was stuck in my head :) Such a good song!

Lyzz said...

I do like this song, but Pat always sings the wrong words and ruins it for me lol!! Good choice!

Kris said...

I don't usually listen to country music but I really like this song

Erinn said...

I went country this week as well with a little Tim mcgraw
I loovvee this song. When it is on the radio I crank it up and sing really (badly) loudly :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...