So if you haven't heard of this challenge yet head on over to
Everyday That You're Away and link up. I just linked up as day 1 since they are already on day 5. You can find the list on the link posted above!
 |
Day 1: A photo of your SO and 15 facts:
Day 1: A Photo of your SO and 15 facts.
1. He's from Indiana, which if you ask, he will say he HATES.
2. He joined the army in July 06 and plans on making a life out of it.
3. He's been to Iraq once, in which he had a 12 year old throw a grenade at his face, land 2 feet away and from the explosion he was thrown back and hit his head on the metal of the gunner's hatch. He will tell you he can't remember anything except thinking he'd never see me and Caylee again, that this was it & then waking up to Doc Roberts on top of him and his body armor off... He will to this day say it's the scariest thing he's ever been through.
4.He's got OCD.
5.He cleans when he's upset.
6.HE LOOOOOOVES the outdoors
7.He's a hopeless Romantic.
8.He has a twin brother [and no they don't look very much alike & THEY ACT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT] whom he hasn't seen since before he went to Iraq.
9. His father was killed in a plane accident before he even turned two [or so we were told but I'm still not sure if this is really the true story].
10.If he ever gets out of the military he wants to be a cop
11. HE LOVES HIS JOB AS A COMBAT ENGINEER but really is honored to have been chosen to be on the division Honor Guard
12.The first baby he'd EVER held was Caylee
13.On our first date I told him he wasn't my type and this wasn't going to work out, and he told me he loved me that night on the phone because he said I Was the first girl to ever turn him down like that, proposed to me a month later and we were married 3 months later- it was quick and crazy but the BEST decision I ever made in my life
14. most of his family is still convinced he married me because he got me pregnant, the truth- he married me because I was the one who stole his heart- I just so happened to get pregnant around November 21, not even a month after we were married but we'll let them believe whatever they want =]
15. He has two distinct scars on his face that I find sexy - one under his chin and the other on his right eyelid.
[and excuse the extra 5 facts- I got a little carried away lol]
|
1 comment:
I love that you're joining in! :)
So excited to learn about you and your man!
Post a Comment