Day 3 - Post a a random pic of how u met. Did you know then that you’d be where you are with him today?
Technically I met Rob twice. The first time we met was in 2006 at Fort Campbell, Ky- we barely spoke two words to each other. Actually, I didn't' even remember him when he called me to ask me out on a date.
The second time we met, I was in my last foster home in July 2007. I knew who he was but I really didn't remember him very well. I tried to forget everyone I knew when I first met him. On our first date he was literally MESMERIZED by everything I did. I always joke with him and tell him he was a borderline stalker. He told me he loved me at the end of our first date and I thought he was nuts. Well here we are, nearly 4 years later and I am so thankful for that awful time in my life where I met the man who would save me, change everything about my life. and I'm thankful he was a tad bit stalkerish =]

1 comment:
COOL I met my husband at the PX on Fort Riley :)
Post a Comment