Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's your song?

Whooo my first official link-up for "What's your song?" If you haven't picked your song and got linked up yet, head on over to Goodnight Moon & get ya groove on!

So my song this week, being that I'm going crazy waiting on those pink lines on a pregnancy test is of course "Two Pink Lines" by Eric Church. Now of course this song is about them NOT wanting to have two pink lines but for me, its a song about how those two pink lines suck you in while you wait for the results lol. It's a catchy and fun toon! AND THOSE TWO PINK LINES ARE ALL I WANT LOL







7 comments:

kristie :) said...

love you, and i have all my "whatever those things are called" crossed for you!! im slacking on house work cause im waiting for your "BFP" lol

Lyzz said...

Hi, got your email .. just wanted to let you know I have read it.

I've always been hoping for "two pink lines" for you.

Goodnight moon said...

I hadn't heard this song before, but what a great song....and I'm sending baby dust your way! WOOOHOO!!!!! So exciting!!!

Thanks for linking up this week!!!! See you next week girlie!

Anonymous said...

Eric Church is awesome!

Screech Owl said...

LOL! What mom can't relate to this song? :) Thanks for linking up! :)

Ashley@LearningLifeAsLucy said...

=] thanks for letting me know liz.

girls- Glad you liked it lol. It definitely has kept me smiling all day... lol.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I have loved this song since the first time I heard it. Wishing two pink lines for you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...