
I feel like it's some cruel joke. I feel like I could puke at the anxiousness of this wait. Of needing to know NOW if I have finally gotten my chance to have another baby- FINALLY! If I got pregnant this time, I would only be about 3 weeks now so its waaaaay too early with an at home test. I thought about calling the hospital to get blood work but then if my head and body are just playing tricks on me then I don't want to waste my [or their] time.
I feel literally like I'm losing it. That my mind wants this baby so bad that it's making my damn body play jokes on me. It's happened before [just not with this many signs] where I was TEN WHOLE DAYS late because my body literally was mind-fucked. I'm trying so hard not to think about it but it's ALL I think about. When I eat, when i'm playing with caylee, or snuggling with rob, or talking with my friends- it's eating my brain for the past week and I feel like I need a damn psych ward. I feel like I'm the only person who goes this psycho over a BFP [although I'm sure that's not really the case]. I don't know what to think- if I'm really FINALLY pregnant or if I'm just crazy. My gosh I hope I have the strength to get through til at least monday and I am praying for the first time in MONTHS - yes I said it PRAYING- that I finally get my positive. Oh god, I don't know how I am going to handle this if I'm getting all these symptoms and it's all in my head. I just don't know. My God- I just don't know.
5 comments:
Crossing my fingers for you :)
I hope this is it for you and you get your BFP soon!
All I can do is offer to pray for you- I'm not one to pray for specific outcomes of my choosing so instead... I'll pray for you to find peace and calm as you wait.
Your Princess is ADORABLE, by the way!!
Crossing my fingers for you too! Keep on hoping!
Sending prayers!
Post a Comment