If you haven't yet joined in, head on over to Wife of a Sailor & get started =]
1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
No we definitely like the army. I have family in all and even through all the crap, both Rob and I love the army! I would love to join myself but I just can't do that to my baby girl
2.What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
FORT CAMPBELL AGAIN - okay just kidding although I'd say HELL NO to his old unit there. umm there really isn't anywhere I wouldn't go for/with my husband if I was able to. Besides, isn't life what you make it?
3.If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I don't think I would want that. Part of life is to age and change and that is okay with me. As long as I don't have to outlive my children or my husband!
4.If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted bythe C.W.
Fruit Loops cuz I'm a little crazy lol
5.What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Orange Juice or Chocolate milk. I'm not a big coffee drinker [unless my foster mom makes it] and Orange Juice is like a miracle drug- no seriously. One glass a day and you can kiss sickness goodbye! Chocolate milk is like every woman's dream [or at least mine] bahaha

1 comment:
Hahaha...we're at Ft. Campbell right now. We never had any desire to come here, but Branch didn't give my hubby a choice. It has been okay, but I think we are both looking forward to whatever is next. It definitely is a unique experience here at Ft. Campbell.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment