Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Well we took our 2 year old trick or treating- we went down one street and she was done. It was definitely a huge hit though- Her being bat girl and our 2 year old Australian Shepherd being Bat Dog! Everyone LOVED it!
Boots as "Batdog" & Caylee as "Batgirl" =] 
We came home thinking we'd find the candy we'd left out on the front porch completely gone... none had even been touched. Our neighbor than tells my husband "You guys bought candy? We've been here 3 years and no one ever comes down here since it's just a culdesac with really no surrounding houses!" I was thinking to myself, No of course we don't know that seeing as you're always rude and we've only been here 6 months and only 2 other neighbors have made the effort to introduce themselves. Anyway. Her kids came over and got some of the THREE [$8 a piece] bags of the candy we bought. I'm afraid we shall have LOTS of leftover candy left in the house- Not what I need when I'm already want to eat chocolate 24/7. Guess I'll shove it to the kids coming over for our first ever "Lucy" Halloween Party! Overall it was an okay day... Can't wait til Caylee is actually old enough to ENJOY the fun =]




2 comments:

Jess said...

Ooooh CUTE!!! My daughter was also Batgirl 2 years ago... Its such a great costume, I still have it and she wears it all the time just for dress up lol. I love your doggies costume too!

Steph said...

Awww... they are so cute! I worked last night so we didn't hand out candy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...