Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Phantom

So I woke up from a nap and hubby was watching "Ultimate Factories" on National Geographic. I am not a very materialistic person. I mean my first car EVER was an "army" green 04 dodge caravan and I loved it. We had it for 3 years and as things started to break with it, Rob and I decided to trade it in for a 2010 Chevy Malibu...  nice but you know- there is always better, but I LOVE MY CAR....

Watching this show, I found a goal I want to work towards. I'll probably never reach it, but it'll be fun! They were custom building Phantom Royce's and I must say I'm in love. I've seen them before and never really cared much but seeing this show and the love and work that goes behind the company for this car just completely had ME falling in love... Again, I'm not materialistic BUT I WANT ONE! lol. I'm just about umm.... $500,000 short! lmao. I've decided I want it in pink & white! Yes I said it! I WANT I WANT I WANT! lol... okay, I'm done being a brat... and for those who haven't seen it before... here's a Phantom in white...
Here is the 2010 Phantom in White =]




This is the 2010 model of the Ghost and I LOVE IT! AHHH


Something Else I am completely love with. This is Elton John's Car. Not quite sure what year it is, but its definitely an older model of the phantom [in pink and white of course]! I'd totally just take his =]

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ooo La La! I likey too! Why do all the awesome cars have to cost so much... lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...