Oh what a week it has been. I pretty much lost my closest friend but kind of gained a new one. My husband had his first PT test since he got home from Iraq [CRAZY I KNOW RIGHT] and nearly maxed it out. He's as of now going to the E-5 board on November 3rd [2 days after our 3rd wedding anniversary and 3 days before is 23rd birthday lol] so things seem to be doing okay.
I haven't really been blogging much lately... definitely not because I don't have much to say, but because I know that the things I want to say will hurt people. I guess I'm just fed up. Fed up with being kicked when all I ever do is try to care and be a good person to every one, my mother- my friends... everyone. I just never seem to do a good enough job... I just don't get it. Eh whatever. I don't really want to talk about it... My mouth will just get me into trouble.

I got another tattoo the other day. Finally got Caylee's name, her birth month flower like I wanted but instead of her birthday I got "Cadeau d'Amour" which means "Gift of Love" in French. It looks amazing. Here's a pic =] I love it. It hurt like hell, but with the awful day I was having that day, It's just what i was needing- PAIN to take away my pain. Demented much? lol... I went in with the intentions of getting her name and birthday pretty small on my wrist and this is what I ended up with. I don't regret it but I'm sure I will once I end up having to wear long sleeves in Georgia for a job in the next few years in the middle of the summer lol.
Ugh excuse my jumping... My mind is one jumbled mess. My thoughts are scattered- my emotions are everywhere. I don't know what to think or how to handle certain "situations". I feel like there really isn't anyone to talk to who can understand... the one person I had, isn't the person I thought so yea... anyway I'm done for now I guess... Maybe I just need to go back to church... I haven't been in 3 weeks and I feel that dark hole coming back...
3 comments:
That tattoo is beautiful! I LOVE the phrase you got with it.
And I completely understand what you mean about that dark whole feeling. I get it too when I haven't been to church in a week or more. Like this week!
Very pretty tattoo dear and yay for Rob! And don't ever say you don't do good enough because you do an MAZING JOB! Don't ever doubt that. Remember I'm just a call away =]
Your tattoo is awesome. I love it!
Turn your frown upside down and try to look past the negative and see the positives you have in your life. I'm only an email away if you ever want to vent. Have a good evening!
Post a Comment