1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
There are so many things.. I mean I was a foster kid so my foster parent[s] were all strangers in the beginning and aside from one awful set of parents [my last set] they all took me in when I had nothing and no one to turn to and treated me like family.
There are so many things.. I mean I was a foster kid so my foster parent[s] were all strangers in the beginning and aside from one awful set of parents [my last set] they all took me in when I had nothing and no one to turn to and treated me like family.
Another thing, actually happened today. My husband and I went to lunch with our daughter. Rob had just gotten released from work and still had his ACU's on. While eating, a man randomly came up to us, shook Rob's hand and thanked him for his service to our country. He walked out and drove away. About 5 minutes later, the waiter came up to us and told us the guy had taken care of our meal [about 60 dollars worth of seafood]. I couldn't help but tear up at the thought that people still are appreciative of what he does.
2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Take a ton of melatonin and a hot bath... sometimes it helps, others I'm up all night.
3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Nothing. I had an absolutely traumatic childhood that I would never want to relive. I am happy where I am in my life
2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Take a ton of melatonin and a hot bath... sometimes it helps, others I'm up all night.
3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Nothing. I had an absolutely traumatic childhood that I would never want to relive. I am happy where I am in my life
4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
in real love. In marriages lasting. In not having abusive relationships. As I said- rocky childhood.
5. What can’t you say “no” to?
My daughter. She's just too darn cute to say no!
No comments:
Post a Comment