Saturday, October 30, 2010

About New Blog Name

So I am sure everyone's like, umm- your name is Ashley not LUCY! lol... Our last name is sometimes hard to pronounce. We've been called some of the most off the wall things! Last year, while Rob was in Iraq, the guys just gave up on trying to get it right and began calling him "Lucy" for short. So with opsec, and of course me not wanting to have just anyone know our last name, the hubby thought it would be cute to have almost an "alter ego" type blog. It'll still be the same type, all about my life and experiences but I just thought that with me stepping back from military life, Life as "Lucy" would be perfect! So no confusion lol... Enjoy loves!


1 comment:

Steph said...

I like it! Having an alter-ego is always cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...