Monday, December 20, 2010

New Addition [fingers crossed]

Tomorrow we drive to a town about 20 minutes away from where we are stationed to meet hopefully a new member of our family. His name is Shadow and he is a 10 week old Lab/Shepherd mix. He is PERFECT! here is a picture of him. Might I say he looks about as spoiled as our daughter actually is. She's been asking for a puppy all week and when I saw the adoption ad for this little man, I just knew he was the one. Keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes perfectly tomorrow and we take our handsome little man home =]



3 comments:

Steph said...

Awww... he's adorable. Good luck on your goals.

Shell said...

Oh, my! What an adorable puppy!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness so cute! Hoping all goes well and you get your lil man just in time for Christmas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...