Christmas was great. It was a little lonely without our families even slightly close but it was nice to get to have our own time together. We got Caylee a train table for Christmas [as trains are her obsession] and I don't think I have ever seen my daughter so happy in the 2 1/2 years since she was born lol. I made Bruschetta Chicken for dinner [seeing that we both despise ham and that's a traditional Christmas dinner] and we sang happy birthday to "Baby Jesus"! Caylee talked on the phone to her godparents, grandparents and GREAT GRANDPARENTS and was telling them about her trains and it being baby jesus' birthday today [well yesterday]. We did the usual, which is light a fire and watch a Christmas story [Rob's all-time favorite movie]. It was truly the best Christmas I've ever had in my life, as simple as it may have been. Here are a few pics! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas too!
As for New Year's. I believe we are spending it with our friends, Tiffani & Jeff. Hope everyone has amazing rest of the holiday season!
Awe!!! Glad you all had a great Christmas!!! Caylee looks adorable with her new trains!!! We bought one for our munchkin when she was that age too and we still have it and she still plays with it... best Christmas present I ever bought! Hope your New Years is amazing too! :D
2 comments:
Awe!!! Glad you all had a great Christmas!!! Caylee looks adorable with her new trains!!! We bought one for our munchkin when she was that age too and we still have it and she still plays with it... best Christmas present I ever bought! Hope your New Years is amazing too! :D
I watched A Christmas Story too! Like 5 times! =]
Post a Comment