So here it is-3:15 am. About a month exactly until we are out of Kentucky for good [a girl can hope lol] and I of course can not sleep. I know by now that I always worry way more than I actually need to. I freak out, I stay awake until all hours of the night, I get horrible panic attacks, and I stress about things falling apart when they always seem to fall right into place. That is just me I suppose. I don't think I would be who I am if I weren't a complete worry wart 99% of the time. At the moment, my main stress factors include:
-Are we going to get fully approved to buy this house? They have said that we were pre-approved but now need to see our bank statements for the past 30 days, Rob's LES, and a statement for our savings. I am not quite sure what they need all of this for but from my understanding, it is to make sure we don't have more [or less] income than what we are saying, and that we are able to pay the mortgage every month. Well regardless- I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALREADY! I have a whole other week before we know for sure whether the house is going to be ours or not. I HATE THAT! I hate not having control over the situation and I hate not knowing what is going to happen. We go down this week to do the walk-through and get the contract starter STILL NOT KNOWING IF WE ARE APPROVED OR NOT! I won't be a happy camper if we go through all that crap just do find out it's not going to work out this time around. Here I am thinking my stupid negative thoughts again.
-I hate that the time between them picking up our furniture [the 22nd] to the time we are actually supposed to be leaving Fort Hell AKA Campbell [the 28th] and Rob's report date [the 30th] are so close together. Between the 22nd and 28th we have to have everything out of the house, all our cable/internet/phone stuff shut off, the house pre-inspected, cleaned to Housing Standards [aka ANAL], and the final inspection done. And let me just say that if they don't think the house is clean enough for their standards they charge you out the rear. A main reason for why I never want to live on base again.
-I have to figure out how to get all of the records transferred to Georgia, between Caylee, Myself, and Boots. I don't even have a clue where to start with that but I know that is probably one of the easiest parts since all it is going to take is a few phone calls [one including my all knowing Aunt Marcia {AKA LIFE SAVER}]
-I have yet to get the paint fixed on the car and until that happens, I can't get the polysteel put on and I can't do either until the jackass Dealership learns to call people back. It is quite frustrating. I am "only" paying 25 grand for a car, you'd think they would call me back.
-I need to start organizing the house so that the movers have an easier time dealing with all that they need to do. It's going to suck having to do this and determining what needs to come with us right away [since we really don't know when they will finally bring our furniture to us] and seeing that we will be in a hotel for like 5 days - yes definitely need to have the important stuff with us. I am tempted to go stay that week with my mom instead of wasting the money on a hotel. We shall see I suppose.
-I finish my last class the 22nd of the month-yes go figure it's the day they come get our furniture-HA HA HA-Love my luck lmao. Still not sure if I am going to have to drive back up from Georgia to finally be put on unsupervised Probation or if he'll try to see me before I move-That would make things so much easier on us.
-Oh and Let's not forget I have two finals due May 2nd right in the middle of us having to get everything moved and settled in. I will have basically two weeks with no internet [unless wherever I am staying has it] So I will have to find some way to get all of my assignments done while trying to PCS! OH JOY lol
-BACKUP PLAN: Yes two very important words I am trying to keep in my head at all times. What happens if the the house buying falls through-well I suppose I will find a house... and if worse comes to worse I will be miserable and just move on post-at least that way I know we won't be homeless.
I will definitely keep everyone posted on exactly what the overall final results are of everything loll. This is going to be one hell of a month. But I am just glad to finally be getting away from here. No complaining once I am free =] Scout's Honor
1 comment:
I'm still in denial you're leaving. And we have to set something up. If I don't get this job tomorrow, I'm just done trying to get anything worth a damn around this shit hole! So...I'll be free :)
Post a Comment