I can't believe she's leaving in 2 months for Germany... It could be as many as 2 years before I get the chance to see her again and that kills me =[ You know, I have always said I have never had a real best friend aside from Rob, or anyone that I could trust. Well she's definitely that one best friend I can always count on-stupid us had to waste months being mad at each other instead of spending it together-but oh well-lesson learned. And out of that arguing and making up, I have become really close with her other best friend Virginia [aka BABY MAMA since she's super PREGO with my baby lmao]. It's funny because I HATED this girl. I felt so threatened by her friendship with Kris and she felt the same way-It's awesome how close the 3 of us have gotten. I finally get the friendship I have always wanted and of course we are all getting split up =[ All I know is that no matter how far we are, those girls are still my number 1s! I LOVE YOU BOTH!! AND MY BABYS TOO LOL!
Here's a few pics from tonight. It was a blast. Just what I needed to get me out of my funk!

This was Caylee's first time on the carousel^

^Virginia being her normal goofy prego self and her boyfriend looking at her like shes nuts

No comments:
Post a Comment