Ok guys... so now that I am done with my whiny, life sucks mood- I can post a better more cheerful blog. I don't know what got into me yesterday. I think it's from the stress of us moving, the fact that they keep screwing Rob out of the promotion THEY promised HIM, the tiff I got into with my mother, or smart ass people just annoying me in general. I just know it got me. Not to mention I have been thinking a lot about my daddy lately and even though it's been nearly 3 years since he died, I still have so many indescribable feelings about the whole situation and the fact that I didn't even get to go to his funeral to get that "closure" I needed does help any either. I guess that's life.
I am doing ok today. A little less stressed I suppose. I have to say that even though I know we are good to PCS, I am still freaking out. I have no idea what the heck it is we are supposed to accomplish. I feel like we are just cutting it too close. We have to be to Georgia no later than April 30th and they aren't even coming to pick up our furniture until April 22nd. We still have to have housing come and pass an inspection after the furniture is out so that won't be until at least the 25th. I had being crammed into a corner. LEAVE IT TO THE ARMY! THANKS YOU JERKS!!
I am on my 2nd day of my 2nd set of classes and although these are quite more challenging, I love it. I love the fact that my classmates seem to have brains this go round and actually want to have a group discussion. They ask questions and dive deeper into the subject instead of just doing what is required. I LOVE THAT!
My sleeping schedule is literally at it's worst right now. I have been up till 5:30 or 6 am every single day. It really stinks but I refuse to go back on any meds. I do not like the way it makes me feel. I do not like the idea of not being able to hear my daughter if she wakes up. I rather have less sleep and function than be a walking Zombie.
Well I guess that's about it for now. Sorry again about the negative Nancy post yesterday. It was one of those days. I need to learn not to let my emotions get the best of me I suppose.
I love all of my amazing friends who were my support in my off week =] I'd be nothing without you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment