Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Insanity [The Insane People Workout] [my first wed. walkabout]



Head on over GI Joe's Wife and join in on the Wednesday Walkabout!!! 



Yep. You read that title right. I have started insanity. And it kicked my ass so bad I ended up hurting my neck and erasing 6 months of physical therapy and causing myself a horrible migraine! but every muscle in my body is screaming and THAT feels amazing- THAT MEANS RESULTS so I will keep at it, even after getting yelled at by my physical therapist.

I'm gonna post my results here too! I took a before picture and here it is [and i'm utterly embarassed to post it by the way lol]




I can't wait for this mommy tummy to be gone. I feel fat and gross at 23 years old. I'm ready to be fit and although my husband thinks i'm perfect, I want him to wanna jump my bones the minute he crosses that field for homecoming.

Let me just say, Insanity is not for the faint of heart. My first day I had to stop so many times. My body is screaming all over and it hurts to move but I feel great [minus my neck]... Don't do it if you aren't completely deddicated. And I can say that I probably wouldnt be doing it if I didn't have friend to do it with. It really is as INSANE as they say it is. But if you want results, You will get them through this program [well and eating right of course]. 

I'll blog again soon I promise <3 p="">
Untitled

2 comments:

Mills Life said...

we have insanity and im thinking about starting it soon. It's intense when i watch my husband do it. lol. shame on me for sitting back and watching him do it and not joining in. lol. Im now following you back fellow military spouse!
http://www.navywif33.com

Angela said...

Congrats on your focus and drive to get fit girl! Keep it up, it will all be worth it in the end. Im about to start my 24 challenge, I think you would totally love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...