Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Went to church today and it was completely amazing. I feel so complete- just missing my hubby more than ever. It's the little things like his hand on mine when worship is going on or the way he puts his arm around me when we sit. I miss him so much it hurts.... Can't wait for the next few months to fly!


Anyway, head on over to A COMPLETE WASTE OF MAKEUP and link up for the sunday social!!!!




This Weeks Questions:
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? Anything that deals with deployment or soldiers dying. My heart just can't handle it. Especially when Rob is deployed.
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? Ummmmm. Homeland. I've heard it rocks.
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Obviously like most people I want to travel to Italy, but that's not really "daring" per se. So daring- I want to learn to paddle board, and I would also like to go fast fall skydiving- not tandem. 

4. Would you ever travel alone? I've dont it before and I'm not a fan but I'm an army wife, so I'm used to having to be a "big girl" and doing things on my own.
5. What activities do you like to do alone? nap, facebook, read, massages [well technically that's not alone lol] 


Untitled

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...