Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stepping Forward.

So needless to say the last week has been insanely overwhelming [Here are your answers]. It's hard to see any hope in ever having a normal "health" life with all these medical issues coming into light. I'm relieved to have an idea of what's been plaguing me but the idea of having to live the rest of my life, every single day in pain is scary.

But I don't want to focus on that anymore. I did my research and negative thinking won't help it, it'll only make the flare ups worse. So I'm going to focus on trying to be the best I can be. On trying to live everyday the best I can for my babies and for my amazing husband. Even if I hurt, I'm alive, I have a beautiful amazing life and family. and I have some wonderful friends who have given me so much and proved so much to me. As the famous quote says "Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life."

So here is to a step in a the right direction and hoping through the pain and the stress I can keep this mentality. Thanks again for all the love and support.

Untitled

1 comment:

ckbrylliant said...

My SIL has fibromayalgia and she lives a largely pain free life by controlling her diet. Before you wave the white flag, I think a little research is in order. Western medicine does not have alot invested in trying to cure this issue. You may be looking outside the box a little more to get the most out of 'this' life but a largely pain free and healthy life is possible if you are willing to look for your own answers. I will ask her if she recommends any websites or books on the matter.

All things are possible. Hang in there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...