I met a new friend this week. She's so much like me it's insane. She even kind of looks like me just tanner lol. We have a lot in common, even concerning some things we've experienced in our lives so i'm looking forward to getting know her better and developing our friendship. We clicked quickly, as did our kids. and her husband is so much like Robert. With all my friends leaving except for my amazing friend TAra [well Celina actually already gone and Heather leaving next month and a few others following suit] it's nice to know there are still "normal" people out there I can trust and befriend. '
Rob's doing okay. He's missing us big time. We still haven't got to skype. We won't get to until probably after R&R which is looking like 2013 sometime. Such a long time away still. I don't even wanna think about it. I miss him so much. I'm so ready for him to come home.
COREY STARTED CRAWLING! he's all over the place! INTO EVERYTHING! he's soooooo completely different than caylee was. Definitely my little trouble maker just like I knew he would be. I had to buy another baby gate for the hall because he hates the word no and keeps going down there and trying to get into the wire for the satellite that we have to run across the hallway. He's such a naughty little boy. And he makes the exact same faces as Rob too! it's hilarious.
Caylee's loving school. She's really excelling. She knows her days of the week now, her address, her months, and so much more. Her teacher said she is wise beyond her years. I guess all these years of working with her have paid off.
So that's about it for now. I'll blog again soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment