Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More ultra sound pics =]

So since my little man decided to be so stubborn at the last ultra sound and she could not get a shot of his face, we had to go back in today. It was my hubby's first time at an ultra sound [for either baby] so he had a good laugh seeing that our son is JUST LIKE HIM! Today's u/s consisted of us getting flipped off, Corey playing with his junk [his hand was literally on his weiner the WHOLE time] and throwing a major temper tantrum when he balled up and she tried to get him to show his face- he literally through his head back and kicked and punched- it was the funniest thing I have EVER seen. needless to say I did not get any good face pics because he's a stubborn little monster but I have some pretty funny pics to share. Ps. He definitely has my nose and Robert's lips- he's gonna be a lady killer lol.


His handsome profile =] 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...