As for lately, well things have been great. We just had our formal for Battalion and had the BEST time ever. After the terrible experience I had with his terrible unit at FCKY I have really been adamant about not having anything to do with FRG ran activities or anything to do with the honor-guard wives but I have to say it was probably the most fun night I've had since I've been here and I really adore our little family on the honor guard. It's a small little group which makes it amazing. All the wives are sweet and we all get along so well. The guys all are very much a like and they get along extremely well. It's definitely got that family vibe to it- what i've longed for since marrying my husband. It was a blast, below I'll post a few pics =]
I am 26 weeks today. ONLY 98 DAYS UNTIL MY DUE DATE! A little over 3 months- it's scary and exciting and so many things wrapped into one. I am so excited to finally meet our beautiful baby boy and even more excited now that there is hope Rob will get to meet him right away too! Caylee is so happy to be a big sister- she even carries an ultrasound picture around in her "wallet" of "HER" Corey Michael! Dec/Jan CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH =]
and here are some pics =]
![]() |
| The guys doing there thing. As usual they got so much praise for their "perfect performance"! Rob's 3rd from the right =] |
![]() |
| Beautiful Ball pic taken by A. Currin Photography. |
![]() |
| The hubby being silly with his HG brother. |
| My love and I. |
| The beautiful Erica |
| Some of the HG wives <3 Erica, Me, Tiffany, and Sarah |
![]() |
| And I just had to throw in a pic of my little camera ham. Isn't she perfect =] |




2 comments:
OMG I love your dress! And for your sake I hope he doesn't go! I couldn't give birth alone. If you have to your super brave!! Keep us updated hunny!!
you look GORGEOUS in that green dress!
Post a Comment