Pregnancy: wow- I'm 24 weeks today- 6 MONTHS PREGNANT! Isn't that crazy. It feels like just yesterday, I, by chance after so long of trying, happen to pee on a stick and a very very very faint line showed up and now here we are--- 4 months away from our perfect beautiful addition to our family being here. It feels like a dream. Caylee is absolutely infatuated with her baby brother. Always wanting to feel him kick [which by the way he's SUPER STRONG AND SUPER ACTIVE] and give my tummy kisses. She's going to be the best big sister in the world <3 I love it.
We had family pics done yesterday and to say they turned out amazing is an understatement. Seriously by far the best pics we've ever had taken. I'd share but the pics I have, she forgot to put her copyright mark on and I adore her enough I don't want some creep stealing her pics. But seriously- STUNNING!
As far as everything else in life, things are going good. I've made some pretty good friend in the past few months. i'm hardly ever home and just trying to stay busy. We did end up finding a new home for the puppy we got in December. He was so damaged from the terrible animal shelter we got him from that he was becoming violent and it was just too much to deal with. He's doing very well and I'm so thankful we were able to find a dependable family for him. Well hopefully I will start blogging more here soon. Bare with me loves and thanks for not "unfollowing" lol.. Oh and here are some prego pics from this week just for you =]



No comments:
Post a Comment