There has been a lot of talk lately about things like the Chaplain being killed in Afghanistan [the first one in decades] and these idiotic NON-GOD BELIEVING "Christians" from Westboro Baptist church wanting to go to his funeral to protest. They hold up signs saying "Thank God for Soldiers' Deaths", "God doesn't care about your tears" and "Soldiers are Fags".
Here is a video that shows a little bit about the Westboro Baptist "Psychos" and The amazing members of the PATRIOT GUARD who do their best to protect our soldiers' families
As Americans, we all know about Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech. I am at least thankful that we have some Americans who at least take a stand against these "people" [trying to be nice here] and protect these poor families who have made the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE for these idiots who want to sit here and be so awful for their right to do just such. I just don't get how people like that can claim to be "believers" in Christ! My God and My Christ WOULD NEVER be okay with that!
Another thing is this whole thing about the pastor in Florida burning the Quran on 9/11 in order to get back at the Muslims 'for 9/11'. What is our country coming to?! I just don't understand. How can these men and women claiming to be believers behave in such a way.... more like SATANISTS to me! And you know when does freedom of speech and religion stop?! I thought that when it infringed on others' freedoms it would be dealt with- yet nothing... These people are protected. This pastor's decision to burn copies of the Quran is going to cause all hell to break loose. Things for our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan is just going to get worse- and with us just recently switching "operations" and pulling some troops out of Iraq, we don't need that. DOES HE NOT REALIZE WHAT THIS WILL DO?! He's not punishing Muslims, he's punishing our soldiers who leave their families to support his stupidity and selfishness.
I just hate what this country is becoming and it honestly frightens me to think my husband will have to deploy again because I know things will only get worse. People use religion as a scape goat for their hate crime. They claim it's what GOD wants- GOD DOESN'T WANT HATE- He wants love and he wants people to help one another- NOT THIS!

4 comments:
I couldn't agree more.
OMGosh....this is unbelievable!!!!! How incredibly insensitive to all the families that have lost a love with for the ultimate scarifice! I am so mad right now that I have no words!
Isn't it just sad?! It literally brings me to tears every time I hear about it!
I agree with you 100%! Of course God doesn't promote hate!
Post a Comment