Monday, September 6, 2010

A Change In The Season Brings a Change In Me

Today I decided to go through and read over my blog... I can't believe I started this thing in December! I can't believe how many negative nancy posts I have had since then. Reading through some of them, I was thinking to myself "People must think I am the most miserable, unhappy person in the world."

With that being said, I think I want to change things up a bit. I spend so much time blog about all the not so good things that happen, and yes I do always talk about the good too, but not enough. So from now on, I am going to have one of those blogs that radiates positivity. I got a new layout. A new season is rolling in, so why not have a new attitude too! I found my Faith again, so why not let it consume me completely. No, I promise- I'm not gonna sit here and preach to you lol. But I will do my best to be that girl who sits here and makes you think that maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel... Let's bring on that ray of sunshine lol.


1 comment:

Lyzz said...

Love the new layout .. and I started out being really negative in my blog too .. I try to stay positive and blog about the better things!! I hope the new "season" brings in good things for you and the family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...