The problem is that I AM AN ADULT! I can't stand those girls who have to go running to mommy and daddy for every little problem they have. Rob and I have built our home on our own from the beginning alone. Everything in our house we bought with our own money, nothing was given to us [minus in the beginning when my foster mom gave us some pots and pans and a few dishes to get us started]. I have prided myself on that. I don't like to be dependent on others. We are married and we should have full responsibility and I just feel like straight crap for having to go to my aunt and uncle like this- although I didn't initially go for them. I just called her to vent about the situation, and as usual she comes to our rescue. I swear, I don't know what I would ever do without those two. They have been our rock since day one of our marriage, and she has been my rock since even before that! So I know that no matter what this will somehow work out and while I am still freaking out a bit because I still don't have money in hand and A/C guy here yet, I know that I will always have people in my life that would never let anything bad happen to me. I don't think I could have chosen anyone better to be Caylee's God parents. They truly are God sent. Now we just have to play the waiting game til we figure out how we want to go about this. Keep your fingers crossed.
Oh... and I just want to take special time out to thank Holly M. and Liz S.! You guys have been my Rock the last week through all this stress- making me laugh when all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock and cry and never come out. I searched a lifetime to find people just like you and if I have to go through a million tests like this, I'm okay with that, as long as I have you both [and Rob, Caylee, my Mom and Aunt and Uncle of course lol] Thanks Guys!
2 comments:
You are welcome :P just put on that helmet when you hit that wall :P
Sometimes its hard to ask for help. Hope everything works out for you.
Post a Comment