Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back Home

So sorry that I haven't updated on Corey before now. He's much better. He got a terrible virus after already being sick with a cold and being only one month old, his body didn't handle it so well but needless to say, he is back to his normal self. he was released monday after spending the entire weekend in the hospital and being pumped full of antibiotics every 3 hours to kick the funk he had.

Caylee was also sick but thankfully not contagious. We found out Monday morning that she had a terrible sinus infection. This weather in Georgia is one that will knock you on your butt. It has been in the low 70's lately and then last week it dropped to like 40 something- which while doesn't seem like much, is a huge thing to get used to when we didn't even have a slight show of winter here this year. Here is to hoping that all of the sickness is gone! That was so hard to go through.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented, emailed, texted, facebooked, etc. It was nice to see all of the support while my baby boy was sick!

Also, I'd just like to say welcome to my new followers! I haven't been blogging much lately [as you probably have seen I just had a baby so it's been crazy hectic trying to rearrange my life for two children now instead of 1]. So please bare with me, and also feel free to introduce yourselves. I will try to email you back asap! and sorry to the people I follow for not commenting as often as I should! it's been crazy! hopefully things slow down soon!! Have a great President's day weekend everyone!



1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

i am glad he is back home and feeling better! hopefully no more sickness comes your way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...