Today was a little rough. My 3 year old little girl has been a monster child today. She's usually seriously PERFECT. She's such a good child- almost creepily good. Today, however, she was a demon on meth [okay maybe not that bad but OMG she tested me] She was put in timeout THREE TIMES in less than 2 hours [that's like a record, she's not even been in time out that many times in one day before] and then she was sent to bed over an hour early because she decided to throw a hissy fit at dinner then fling food at me. My heart was literally broken because I've never had to be "mean mommy" with her. Usually she gets it the first time and for the most part doesn't do it again. I was already a bit sad about this. So hubby suggested us making cupcakes [when do cupcakes not make the world a better place?] and this is where the real fun began.
As I was giving him the list of what I was lacking in my cupcake making rendezvous, I specifically asked him to make sure NOT to get WHIPPED frosting- it literally makes me sick to my stomach. He goes to the store and what does he bring home- WHIPPED FREAKING FROSTING! I bake the cupcakes and figure WTH cupcakes are cupcakes. Later on when they are ready and frosted and I take a bite I literally start crying my eyes out because they are so gross [as I said- I HATE WHIPPED FROSTING] and yelling about how he couldn't even care enough to just get the right dang frosting- that he was selfish and inconsiderate! Yep I did it. I had a completely Psycho prego hormone meltdown over a dang cupcake. I'm mortified and that I acted that way just makes me want to crawl under a shell and cry some more. DANG YOU STUPID CUPCAKES AND STUPID HORMONES! WAAAAAHHHHH
2 comments:
three year old's are vile creatures. I loathe that age. They are as unpredictable as Florida weather. Don't worry there is hope. she will turn four and turn into an angel again. But then you get the joy and pleasure of doing it all again.
Forget the 2s. It's the 3s that really make me insane.
I probably would have eaten that frosting with a spoon though.
Post a Comment