Sunday, May 8, 2011
Surprise....
So wow... as you all know I left Friday for our concert and trip to Louisiana. Well Thursday night I was up all night with what I thought was from something I ate.... well I took a pregnancy test. Just to be safe and there was a very faint line. It was an offbrand I bought because I didn't think it would be positive since e quit trying. Well rob ran to the store to buy another and sure enough two pink lines.... took another yesterday and another positive. I feel like I'm dreaming. We waited over a year give up and bam here it is... I'm so happy but sad at the same time because now rob more than likely be deployed a month before I'm due.... well anyway excuse any typos. I posted this from my cell... love and miss y'all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YAY congrats!! Take it super easy now! Also i've heard a million times if your that close to your due date before they deploy they have been known to let the hubby stay home for an extra month. But congrats woman!! I'm excited for you!!
I know I have told you before but congratulations! Happy Mother's Day while I am at it. Hope you enjoy your trip, can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats! :)
What an amazing Mother's Day present!
YAY!! Congrats, that is great news! So happy for you guys! Happy Mothers Day!
Congrats! That's great news! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Congrats to both of you :):)
Congratulations!!!!
YAYAY!!! I am so happy for you and your husband! What a WONDERFUL surprise!
Congrats!! =]
Post a Comment