Thursday, May 19, 2011

and the baby journey begins

We got back from our trip yesterday. We decided to leave a little earlier than planned due to all the flooding down near my family. I called the hospital today [after taking 5 at home pregnancy tests, all being positive] and was told I still had to go in to do a blood test. Now I'm just waiting on OB to get the results so I can schedule my orientation.

I must admit, that as bad as I've wanted this, I'm a little panicky. I just feel like there just isn't enough time or help to get everything we need. Rob's deploying at the end of the year for sure. We have $6000 in debt between school and my credit cards. I just feel like I won't really get to enjoy this pregnancy like I did with Caylee because I am worrying too much and i'm only in the beginning. I changed our budget so that we only get extra money for stuff every other month [because lord knows if you cut out EVERYTHING you'll explode] and the rest goes directly into savings. I can't believe we're going to have another baby. I feel like i'm dreaming <3

2 comments:

Miss.C said...

Well love, I'm so happy for you! I know its stressful, but take it day to day and remember the blessings you have :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Erinn said...

Congratulations to your family! So exciting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...