Thursday, November 4, 2010

My First Award

I am so thrilled! I have been awarded my first award EVER! Steph from Watching Airplanes has selected me as;

So here is how it goes; 

Rules
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed.
4. Leave the recipients a note telling them about the award.

7 things about myself

1. I was married shortly after I turned 18.

2. I was in foster care.


3. I grew up in a small town in Southern Louisiana.

4. I'm addicted to online toy shopping for my daughter.


5. I can never find clothes I like. I actually HATE clothes shopping for this reason!

6. My biggest fear in life is being alone. 


7. Rob has called me Mama Bear since the day he found out I was pregnant, which was December 17th, 2007 [also the day he had his hernia surgery lol]





Now I would like to pass this award along to some of my most recent favorites; 
Bonnie @ The Sometimes Single Mom
Liz @ The Optimistic Army Wife 
Katie F @ The Life of An Army Wife 
Jess @ Just a Geek Named Jess 

3 comments:

Missus Elle said...

Thank you Ash!! I will do this tomorrow after I get my house back in order lots of love!!!

Anonymous said...

i heart you!

Steph said...

Awww... Mama Bear. I like it. I hate shopping too but I think for me it's the music that stores play that drives me nuts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...