What is your favorite fall activity?!
I love the weather getting cooler which means lots of being outside. We like to do a lot of stuff like hiking and just sitting out on the front porch watching the leaves falling. And of course I am a HUGE fan of football!! OMG!! =]
Do you follow a football team? If so which one & why?
Well I have TWO =] The New Orleans Saints & for college the LSU Tigers. I was born and raised in Louisiana so it's in my blood. I'm psycho fanatic. Prime example. I was watching the LSU/ALABAMA game January 9th as I was pushing my son out =] I screamed more at the game than I did at the pain lol.
What is something about Fun about Fall in your area?
Well I live in southeastern Georgia and I have to say the best thing is the pumpkin farm. That's about it. This place has NOTHING on the Kentucky Fall! It's gorgeous at fort campbell. I miss it terribly.
Fav Fall outfit staples?
Ok so this one is hard for me seeing as I have absolutely NO fashion sense what so ever. I will say I LOOOOVE scarves though! I wear them all fall and all winter! Here is a pic from last year =]
Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Honestly, I really don't know about this year. Rob's deploying again soon and we'll be without him. I have to say Corey's first Halloween and Thanksgiving and hopefully a trip up to tennessee.
Favorite Fall Holiday? Traditions?
I love thanksgiving! we don't really have any specific traditions. We try to always spend it with family but being so far apart from everyone makes it hard at times. We've not had a thanksgiving alone yet in 5 years though and I like it like that =]

2 comments:
Cute Blog!
New follower :)
Look forward to continue reading your blog
xo
Christina
Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com
I've never lived in Georgia, but I can't imagine much beating a Kentucky fall! I've lived here all my life and the state is just gorgeous when all the trees change.
And yay! Another Saints fan! Given, we're Bengals fans first, but Saints are our second fave team. I wish Reggie Bush was still with the so bad!
Ashley
www.welovedhere.com
Post a Comment