Corey started waving bye-bye today- He's been saying dada like crazy and he's trying so hard to crawl. I try to be happy. I am happy, but all I can think is that I wish Rob were here. He missed all of Caylee's first and while he got to be here for a few of Corey's, he's missing the big stuff again and I hate every second of it.
He called me yesterday for a little 10 minute chat. He's not feeling really well - probably from the climate change. and what's funny is that the same day he started feeling sick [without me even knowing] I was sick too. It's so funny that he and I work that way.
He finally made it to his final destination, his home away from home. He cried when we talked. He just kept saying how much he missed me and the kids, and our furbabies. How he couldn't wait to start his new job to stay busy and keep his mind off of home. You know, I know we have it hard without him here, but I can't imagine what it must be like for us. He doesn't know barely anyone there [like maybe 3 or 4 people] and he has to miss every one back home.
Sometimes I wonder if I could actually do this for another 13 or so years. If I could continuously have to go a year at a time without the most important person in my life. Sometimes I wonder how these women do it all those years and don't go flipping crazy. I just want this time to fly by.
Here's to another day closer <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
3>
2 comments:
Wow, I can't even imagine the heartache you must feel to be away from him for so long. I went to Vegas for the weekend with the girls and cried a few times because I missed the hubs so much...yep, I'm a wuss. I know it probably wont get easier for you but I'm sure those adorable babies of yours will keep you busy enough to at least forget about your sadness for a bit. *hug*
I know it's hard and I don't know if you hear this enough but you are doing amazing! Those babies are so lucky to have a momma as strong as you and I know Rob would be unbelievably proud of you. Day by day is best you can do and you're kicking it's ass. I love you sweets. Remember, you got this.
Post a Comment