As far as pregnancy- I'm just spent. I'm constantly hurting- get contractions on and off, pee about 200 times a day. I went in on Tuesday & I am only slightly thinned and my cervix is still closed which is GREAT seeing as my doctors were afraid I would have him early like I did Caylee. I have officially made it past the point I was when I had her and that just makes me super excited, no matter how much pain i was in. I know she was healthy, but when my OB told me he needs to stay in longer because boys developed slower- I knew I needed to take it easy and make it to at LEAST 38 weeks. So here is to hoping for a 1/1/12 baby [which would be neat seeing as our anniversary is 11/1 and caylee's birthday is 8/1] I'll put a pic up but it's from last week. I haven't done this weeks picture yet!
My wonderful friend Celina found out I had never had a baby shower and wasn't planning on having one this time either and actually threw me one last weekend. It was the seriously the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and showed me what a real friend is supposed to be like. I was so surprised at the turnout, especially since I don't get out very much here. out of the 21 people that RSVPed only 3 didn't show up! I got tons of diapers, a few clothes, tons of baby wash, the amazing arm&hammer diaper pail i wanted and little odds and ends. It was seriously a great day and i'll never forget it!
Corey's room is ready to go. We have to do his "corner" of our room. I'm so excited because I got an Arm's Reach Mini Cosleeper for only FIFTY BUCKS used but in LIKE NEW condition. these sell for about 150 brand new. So now I have the perfect height to just turn over, slid him on my bed and feed him. I figured it would make breastfeeding a LOT easier. I also got a plastic 3 drawer container for in my room for the odds and ends like extra clothes, blankets, swaddle wraps, diapers, wipes, etc so I don't have to get out of bed and run across the hall when I'm half asleep. His diaper bag is packed and ready to go- all I have left really is to back my bag [which is halfway done] and Caylee's overnight bag for Celina's house while I'm in labor. I'm so anxious and ready and scared and a million emotions in one. I'm ready to see his handsome face and know who's features he has. I feel like I'm dreaming - that this whole pregnancy has been a dream. It's almost here and IM SO READY!

1 comment:
That was sweet of your friend to host a baby shower, I am glad there was a great turn out! We are getting so close to the end. You look great!
Post a Comment