Wednesday, November 2, 2011

29 weeks & 4 year anniversary

Well 29 weeks is here [well it was here on Sunday lol] and I'm just in crazy disbelief at how fast time has flown by. In a 2 month time frame I will be holding my baby boy in my arms! People are taking guesses on when he's coming and I'm saying either Christmas or New Years Day [leaning more to the 1st of January since 1 seems to be our number {Caylee was born on the 1st of August, we were married on the 1st of November}] I'm so beyond words and I still feel as if I am dreaming.

He's a monster child. I'm to the point where I'm in constant pain and can hardly even walk. I waddle everywhere I go and my stomach feels so stretched out I can't breathe lol. This pregnancy is so completely opposite of my pregnancy with Caylee! And here is my 29 week pic =]


Yesterday- the 1st- was our 4 year wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything super special seeing as we have baby stuff left to get and money is tight at the moment but we didn't mind. Rob got me roses, a card and even surprised me with an Eggnog milkshake that I have been talking about for weeks. That was better than any huge gift I could have gotten in all honesty lol. Way to win a pregnant woman's heart=feed her cravings! 

It was weird today to think that 4 years ago we said I do. It's crazy to me that I would have ever been able to love him more than that day but honestly I do. It amazes me how much I love him- how much he loves me. How we've gone through so much together and we still haven't lost that chemistry. He's still my best friend and I can't imagine growing old with anyone other than him. It's wonderful to think I'm going to grow old and grey-haired with Rob. That makes me get little butterflies.


So off I go. I hope everyone has a wonderful night! Thanks for reading =] 

1 comment:

I'll Love You Forever said...

cute baby bump! Happy anniversary :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...