Friday, August 12, 2011

AND THE GENDER IS.....



ITS A BOY!!! I wasn't supposed to find out until Tuesday but the OB took a quick peak today and little man was waving his penis around showing it to the world [JUST LIKE HIS DADDY ALREADY BAHAHA] So everyone- I'd like for you to meet our little prince- COREY MICHAEL =] I'll have more pics on Tuesday =] but the lady bet her career that ^ That is a penis lol. and I knew what it was as soon as I saw it! lol  



5 comments:

Shelly said...

congrats and I love the name.

Manda said...

Congrats!

The Starwarsmamma said...

Awesome! We are finding out this coming Wednesday.

Our Family of Four said...

Congrats! Thats sooo exciting! I hope our next baby is a boy!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Congratulations!! We are having a boy too.. they are so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...